GOAL: Today's foundation is tomorrow's success!
MISSION: The mission of Marion Academy is to equip students with a quality education in a safe, Christian environment that prepares them to excel in higher education, the work force, and life.
VISION: Marion Academy will be a high quality academic school with at least 135 students, with talented and dedicated teachers, with personal attention for all students, and with a substantial business plan.
MARION ACADEMY BELIEF STATEMENT
Marion Academy believes that:
- All students can learn.
- All students should have a safe, disciplined school that places emphasis on Christian morals and beliefs.
- All students should be accountable for their educational goals, success, and behavior.
- Education is a shared responsibility between church, home, school, and community as a whole.
- Educated citizens are vital to society.
- Progress in education, the community, and individuals requires a willingness to change.
Marion Academy Board of Directors
Mr. Jeff Nail, chairman
Mr. Cal Phillips, vice chairman
Dr. Shane Lee
Dr. David Potts
Mr. Lucius Rayfield
Mrs. Lyn Royster
Mr. Brad Sturgis
Mr. Leigh LeCroy
Mr. Johnny Tubbs
Rev. Brandt Hammack